Process to request samples
CATSB samples are available to both academic and industry cancer researchers. Request for samples is a simple process, and researchers can expect to have samples within approximately 3 weeks from time of initial inquiry.
- Contact email@example.com with your sample request to obtain detailed and up-to-date inventory information, and to obtain a quote.
- Researcher fills out:
- CATSB Sample Application form
- ICCI Material Transfer Agreement (provided after sample request is approved)
- Following the transfer of funds, samples are shipped to the researcher and de-identified clinical data are sent electronically.
Fees range depending on sample type and researcher’s affiliations:
- University of Guelph researchers: $20-$50 per sample
- Outside Academic researchers: $40-$100 per sample
- For profit use, please inquire about pricing.
Fees for large orders are negotiable. Fees do not include shipping. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.