The annual ICCI Cancer Research Symposium is a free all-day event that highlights the cancer research taking place at the University of Guelph and from other universities. The day consists of short talks from students and invited local speakers, poster presentations, and a keynote speaker to cap off an eventful day promising to demonstrate the wide variety and novelty of cancer research taking place at the University of Guelph.
Past ICCI Symposia:
- 2022: Program; Watch highlights online: Introduction; Dr. Elizabeth Murchison (closed captioned; full transcript pending); Dr. Christof Bertram (introduction here); Dr. Tuuli Kukkonen (pending)
- 2021: Program; Watch highlights online: Dr. Lisa Forrest; Dr. Dorothee Bienzle; Dr. Sam Workenhe; and Trainee presentations session 1 and session 2.
- 2020: Cancelled due to COVID-19
- 2019: Program, Schedule, Watch highlights online: here!
- 2018: Program, Schedule, Watch talks online: Drs. Daniel L. Gustafson, Paul Boutros, Margarete Akens
- 2017: Program
- 2016: Program
- 2015: Program, Schedule, Posters, Watch Dr. Wan’s Talk here!
- 2014: Program, Schedule, Posters
- 2013: Program, Schedule
- 2012: Program
- 2011: Program
- 2010: Program
- 2009: Program
- 2008: Program